Often, it’s lonely, so our mentoring offers you a genuine partner.
You can share views with someone who knows business. It’s a relationship between you – the business owner and us, that guides you through making difficult decisions, highlight different approaches to improving your business and your self-development.
We’ll ask you some tough questions but also motivate you to achieve improved levels of business & developmental performance through a genuine and trusted relationship.
We will support you to gain fresh insights into issues, internal barriers, your decision making process, through impartial, objective discussion and feedback.
Who is mentoring suitable for?
Owners and managers of small to medium enterprises who want to re-focus their business approach.
What will the mentoring cover?
- Increase your awareness of yourself and others
- Enable you to step back from your business
- Offer guidance and share ideas
- Act as a sounding board
- Holding you accountable
- Challenge you through focus on your goals
- Identify future development skills
- Post-workshop online support for you
Want to find out more or arrange a call back?
Please complete form and click send.
Mobile 07917 128005