Are you thinking about setting up your own business?
Are you confused where to start and how it all links together?
When it’s time to set up your own business, it comes as a surprise, managing that change process can become a costly nightmare.
Who should attend?
- Potential owners, collaborators and staff who want to develop their ideas and awareness towards setting up a small to medium enterprise.
What will the workshop cover?
- Define your business idea and be able to succinctly articulate it – know your mission.
- Examine your motives – make sure that you have a passion for owning this particular business.
- Be willing to commit to the hours, discipline, continuous learning and the frustrations of owning your own business.
- How to conduct a competitive analysis in your market, including products, prices, promotions, advertising, distribution, quality, service, and be aware of the outside influences that affect your business.
- Seek help from other small businesses, vendors, professionals, government agencies, employees, trade associations and trade shows.
What’s the investment?
- Option One - half day >
- Option Two - full day >>> For a competitive price, call 07917-128005
- Option Three - two days>
Want to find out more or arrange a call back?
Please complete form and click send.
Office 020 3286 8244 Mobile 07917 128005